struts-user mailing list archives

From Anton Pussep <an...@pussep.de>
Subject Re: sort entries by the selected tag
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:27:19 GMT
I think you're right, the View should not be responsible for sorting.
But now I would like to sort by values and I could not find any Map that
is capable of doing so. Do you have any suggestion? Or probably you had
to solve this problem already, then I would love to hear how you did it.

It does not necessarily have to be a sorting map, it could be also one
that just guarantees that its elements keep the order in that they have
been added.

Best,
Anton