struts-user mailing list archives

From amir nasr <nasr.a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to add new tag plugins
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:21:37 GMT
hello all
i do what mentioned below
but it fails in initialization, and whent i comment
<%@ taglib prefix="tt" uri="/tabletags"%>
it run correctly ,
any suggestion.
Bye.

Mansour <mansour77@yahoo.com> wrote: I think you are asking about the taglib difinition
so that you can use
tabletags.
If this is the case, you need to include the jar file in your
WEB-INF/lib and then add:

<%@ taglib prefix="tt" uri="/tabletags"%>

in your jsp.

amir nasr wrote:
> Hello All
> Is there any body who knows  how can i introduce plugins tag to tomcat to parse it like
struts tag, i mean what i must wriiten infront of uri in taglib defintion.