struts-user mailing list archives

From Kishen Simbhoedatpanday <eskap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DateTimePicker (type time) problem
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:47:46 GMT

Thank you Jeromy!

When using the 'displayFormat="h:mm a"' in the datetimepicker tag and
changing currentTimePart to String, it will result the given Hours and
Seconds on the page.

So we set the following in our Action method:
this.setCurrentTimePart("16:15");

But....
we get the following stacktrace:

2007-06-28 16:40:44,969 ERROR http-8080-Processor21
components.DateTimePicker.format(316) : Could not parse date
java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "16:15"
	at java.text.DateFormat.parse(DateFormat.java:335)
	at
org.apache.struts2.components.DateTimePicker.format(DateTimePicker.java:309)
	at
org.apache.struts2.components.DateTimePicker.evaluateParams(DateTimePicker.java:209)
	at org.apache.struts2.components.UIBean.end(UIBean.java:481)
	at
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doEndTag(ComponentTagSupport.java:43)

You got them too?