struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark P Ashworth <i...@connext.co.za>
Subject Re: [S2.0.8] datetimepicker.... is it a train wreck?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:06:14 GMT

Good Day,

Thank you for the help.

I found a javascript calendar that has date and time functionality. Is there
a way I can use this with a normal s:textfield?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jscalendar/

I want to use the following format in the text field.
2007-06-14 20:41

Must I create a converter or should I use localization?

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth