struts-user mailing list archives

From panpan <xi...@yahoo.com>
Subject S2: Localization doesn't work
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:23:24 GMT

I add ActionSupport.properties in the classpath.

Inside the ActionSuppport.properties I have one entry:
--------------------------------
no_email="blah blah blah"
--------------------------------

I have a NewAction class which extends from ActionSupport.

  public class NewActoin extends ActionSupport {

   public String sendPassword() throws Exception {
         String message = getText("no_email");
     }

 }

I harcoded the message and it's working. After I replace with getText(),
what I saw is "no_email" not "blah blah blah". Please advise me what I did
wrong.

Thanks a lot for any helps.