struts-user mailing list archives

From "vikas rao" <vikas5...@gmail.com>
Subject "cannot find bean" problem
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 11:06:03 GMT
 Hi everyone,
I seem to be getting this error:
*javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find
bean: "org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN" in any scope *
where is this struts.taglib.html.BEAN? ive not declared this anywhere, so
what changes do i need to make? Do i need to include something in the jsp
page?

Currently, this is what i have:
<%@ taglib prefix="html" uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html" %>

Do i need a similar one for "bean"? if so , how do i declare it?
Or is it that i need something in my web.xml??
I cant seem to find any errors in the code, its pretty simple...damn, lot of
other stuff involved in struts other than just writing code!
Please help with advice :).
Thanks,
Vikas.