struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Tiles 2 woes
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 18:44:59 GMT
In short... workflow. I am trying to leverage XML validation, wildcards,
tiles, and a Spring injected Action.  Also, I'm trying to wire the results
in the action mapping in such a way that I am not recreating the wheel each
time I need another CRUD.  It just seems like some of the parts within this
equation are working against other parts.  I could easily code this using
verbose configuration if I were not concerned with duplicating effort for
the next CRUD.