struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: how I can I have validation skip for the first page load?
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 18:42:54 GMT
Sounds like an unrelated issue to me. There's not enough information
here to tell what the problem is. For example, what annotations did you
configure? How did it not work? What did you do that did work? What does
your configuration and action code look like?

Start a new thread with a complete description of the problem and
hopefully someone will be able to see where the issue is.

L.