struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Choi" <ayo.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When will Struts 2.1 be released?
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 00:27:56 GMT
Struts 2 version 2.0.6 is the current latest GA version.  The Struts Project
Management is using a Milestone Build system of numbering.  This means GA or
public release may skip version number if a build doesn't make the grade
(acceptable Apache Struts Community Standards of quality).  That build
version is skipped and a new version number is assigned as the next release.

Here's a link to give you more information about how the fine hard working
people at Apache Struts (and WebWorks) manages build version numbers:

http://struts.apache.org/kickstart.html#releases

I think I got this correct. But by all means, please correct me if I am off
base on this.