struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TabbedPannel: So many problems.
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 12:41:59 GMT
The first tab is the default one, but you can change that using the
"selectedTab" in the tabbedPanel tag. Dynamic tabs load their content
automatically, this was mentioned on another thread and was fixed in
WW-1860, adding a "preload" (defaults to true) attribute to the div tag.
Bear in mind the ajax theme is experimental, so feel free to log jira
tickets for any problem you find and we'll try to fix them for 2.1 (big ajax
overhaul). Thanks for flying with struts ajax theme :)

regards
musachy