struts-user mailing list archives

From "Josh Vickery" <j...@vickeryj.com>
Subject [S2] s:include and jsp:include of Struts actions blank page
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 13:30:07 GMT
I'm running into some strange behavior when using s:include and
jsp:include with Struts actions as the include target.

If I put <s:include value="someActionName.do"/> or <jsp:include
page="someActionName.do"/> I get a completely blank page with no error
messages.

It works fine if I include a jsp (/pages/somePage.jsp).

I haven't spent much time trying to track down the source of this
problem, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior.

Josh