struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requests from a Struts Newbie
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 04:14:54 GMT
On 5/14/07, Giesen Giesen <giesen2@gmail.com> wrote:
> From http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/hello-world.html, I see:
>
> import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport;
>
> This doesn't compile and I can't find this package anywhere. I'm
> guessing that is older WebWork code and hasn't been updated to the
> newer package hierarchy.

No, that's XWork 2 code, right where it should be.  What Struts
distribution are you working with?  The struts-2.0.6-lib.zip file
includes xwork-2.0.1.jar, make sure it's available on your classpath.

> Second request: Web forums. Mailing lists are much more awkward to
> use. I am well versed in them, I know about the web archive
> interfaces, but web forums are just so much simpler and easier to deal
> with.

That's easy... Nabble!  Here's the user list:
http://www.nabble.com/Struts---User-f206.html

--
Wendy