struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul <paul.saum...@merge-solutions.com>
Subject RE: [S2] Spring Bean + <s:iterator> ?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 16:47:11 GMT
Nevermind all!

Answered my own question finally,

<s:action name="RoleAction" executeResult=false" id="roleAction"/>

<s:iterator value="#roleAction.roles" status="roleStatus">

</s:iterator> did the trick! :)

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Saumets | Merge [mailto:paul.saumets@merge-solutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:15 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [S2] Spring Bean + <s:iterator> ?

Dave,

Took your advice and continued to build out my RoleAction, RoleDao, RoleService (all of which
I'll need anyway later.)

I have my RoleAction setup with RoleService being passed as a constructor (Spring.)

In my JSP now I am just doing,

<s:action name="RoleAction" executeResult="false">

RoleAction class has the private member roles which is the list of all the roles I wish to
iterate over.

Question now is, does RoleAction not get thrown onto the stack after the <s:action...>
call? It seems I can only access the 'roles.name' and 'roles.description' properties from
dispatched result page?

hmmmmm