struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 and JDK 1.4.2
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 00:34:05 GMT
We tried deploying to jrun4 which is Servlet 2.3/JSp 1.2 compliant with the
same result as Ken. We tried for a day to get any struts2 app (blank,
showcase, mailreader) to work without success. We had the same issue of not
being able to read the struts.xml file. In the end we went to Tomcat6
without issue.

Z.