struts-user mailing list archives

From "אלחנן מעין" <emaa...@msn.com>
Subject Re: is ajax validation broken?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 21:03:30 GMT
i would seem a lot ajax related fixing stuff are being loaded on 2.1.0
version.. seems nice i can finally find something comparable to
commons-validations. (or asp.net validators).
what's the difference in the show case between "Field Validators with
client-side JavaScript "
it's messages seemd to appear at the same location as samples in
"Validation (client) "

today a developer that ajax is one of biggest mistakes ever made, that after
the world has spent years of getting off client/server architechture, it
getting back into a client/server like ui.