struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] field-validator regex ignoring given message
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 17:51:09 GMT
--- Paolo Beccari <pbeccari@email.it> wrote:
> I suppose this message is always returned when a
> conversion error occurs.
> Next step is finding a way to hide it. I'll post the
> solution, if ever find one.

$ find . -name "*.properties" | xargs grep -i invalid
./src/java/com/opensymphony/xwork2/xwork-messages.properties:xwork.default.invalid.fieldvalue=Invalid
field value for field "{0}"

Definitely coming from the XWork conversion process.

Don't know offhand how to fix it, but there's some
proof, at least.

d.