struts-user mailing list archives

From Alin Tomoiaga <alin_tomoi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: difference between html:submit and <input type="submit">
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 18:10:31 GMT
Thank you for your answer.
Let me make my question more clear.

But <html:text> brings the extra feature that the user text input will be automatically
mapped to the ActionForm's corresponding field. Otherwise, you would have had to "parse" the
request first, manually.

Besides the fact that we should try and handle all our tags in a uniform manner and plan for
future changes, is there an extra feature that <html:submit>  brings over  <input
type="submit"> ?

Thank you,
Alin

Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it
out.