struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <D...@Newfield.org>
Subject Re: Spring and executeAndWait
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 22:13:39 GMT
Mansour wrote:
> I thought this will be generated automatically by FreeMaker iif you
> don't provide your waiting page, according to the documentation.

It should be.  When I first started using execAndWait it generated the
page for me automagically, but then later I wanted to tailor the
content, so I created a "wait" result in which I needed to specifically
add the appropriate header.

If you're using siteMesh you should be able to include a <head> section
in your target .jsp file, and sitemesh should include that wherever you
put <decorator:head/> in your decorator.

 From my wait .jsp:

<head>
     <title><fmt:message key="upload.title"/></title>
     <content tag="heading"><fmt:message key="upload.heading"/></content>
action="uploadPhotos" namespace=""/>"/>
</head>