struts-user mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ajax - Submit a form
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 19:45:21 GMT
I still don't what wrong with this. I fixed few problems but still can
not get the javascript function to execute when the request is being
made. It send the request but the values for the form are not populated.
Hopefully someone can find out what's wrong with my code.

dojo.event.topic.subscribe("/disableAll" , function(data, type, request) {
  showMessage();
});
</script>

onclick="changeState(true);">edit</s:a>

        <s:submit theme="ajax" href="%{ajaxSubmit}" formId="MyData"
        notifyTopics="/disableAllfd" > save </s:submit>