struts-user mailing list archives

From Tomas Kramar <kramar.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help about the technology to apply with struts
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 10:53:00 GMT
This is not a matter of technology, but a matter of design.
I think your users would like to see all previous questions, so I would
use ajax.
And by the way, by using ajax you are not moving the logic to page, it
still remains on server.
Maybe you should have a look at how ajax works first and then decide.

--
Tomas Kramar

Kapil Sharma wrote:
>>> If you want to leave old questions displayed on page and always add a
>>> new one at bottom, than you should use ajax to determine and send new
>>> question. Otherwise you end up with a mess of javascript code.
>

> I have not used AJAX before.
>
> Applications system admin module specifies all the dependies of questions and answers.
>
> So my Query is that Should i bring all the logic from database into my ajax page and
then make Questions n Answers hide, unhide.