struts-user mailing list archives

From "Caine Lai" <caine...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Freemarker vs struts taglibs
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 03:22:13 GMT
I have been using Freemarker with Struts 2 for my latest project and I'm
loving it.  The syntax is a gazillion times (yes, exactly that many) better
than JSP in my opinion.

As far as differences in the tags, there isn't any.  You can do the same
thing using the Freemarker Struts tags as you can using the JSP Struts tags.

Just to be clear, you choose to use either JSP or Freemarker.  And then you
use the tag syntax for that view language.