struts-user mailing list archives

From Sami Dalouche <sko...@free.fr>
Subject Re: & characters are encoded as &amp; in OGNL parameters
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 19:47:16 GMT
Hi,

> > Is it possible to disable this behaviour somehow ?
>
> Depends how you're using the URL. Are you sure you even *want* to
> disable the behaviour? Encoding ampersands is generally the right thing
> to do.

Well, yeah, I do want to disable it.
Basically, I need to generate the fully qualified (hostname, port,
context, action) URL of the current page (with different parameters), so
that I can encode it (using URLEncoder), append it to
http://maps.google.com/q={myUrl}

The problem is that URLEncoder WILL encoder & correctly, so I don't want
struts to process it before I do.

So, is it possible to disable this &amp; encoding ?

Thanks,
Sami Dalouche