struts-user mailing list archives

From robinbajaj <robinba...@gmail.com>
Subject [s2]hot deploy java and struts.xml changes in tomcat
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 19:25:01 GMT

Hi there,
I just setup tomcat 5.5 as my web-container for struts2 project.
But I cann't seem to figure out how to force the hot deploy work with it.
I noticed (following struts2 bootstrap tutorial) that jetty can hot-deploy
my changes,
ie whenever I change my .java / struts.xml , it picks up the changes on its
own.
but no such luck with tomcat 5.5.
is there some more maven magic that i need to do to get this working...
any helpful pointers will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
robin