struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Yu" <...@iis-consulting.com>
Subject RE: problem with Struts 2 setup -The requested resource (/struts2-blank-2.0.6/) is not available
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 16:54:40 GMT
Hi,

Yes, the war as deployed with the expected path.

But when I go into the tomcat manger, and fond out this webapps was
deployed, but it didn't start/running.

When I try to start this webapps, I having the following problem now:

"FAIL - Application at context path /struts2-blank-2.0.6 could not be
started"

I really don't know what this means.  I goggled it and found out something
might be wrong with the paths. And I still don't know how to solve this
problem.

Thanks,

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Baroukh [mailto:mbaroukh@cardiweb.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 12:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: problem with Struts 2 setup -The requested resource
(/struts2-blank-2.0.6/) is not available

May be you can first check
- if the war as been deployed
- if it has bean deployed with the expected path (/struts2-blank-2.0.6/)
- if there is any error on context start in catalina.out
?

Mike

--

Mike Baroukh

---
Cardiweb  - 31 Rue de Mogador Paris IXeme
06 63 57 27 22 - 01 53 21 82 63 - Jabber: mbaroukh@jabber.org
http://www.cardiweb.com
---