struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: templateCssPath does not work for images in a TabbedPanel
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:39:49 GMT
How are you specifying the image path on the css file? This is from
TabContainer.css:

.dojoTab div {
    display : block;
    padding : 4px 15px 4px 6px;
    background : url(images/tab_top_right.gif) no-repeat right top;
    color : #333;
    font-size : 90%;
}

here "images/tab_top_right.gif" is relative to where the css file is, which
is inside the S2 core.jar file.

regards
musachy