struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:tabbedPanel with remote tabs and javascript on the remote tabs
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 01:15:23 GMT
I already exceeded the "Works for me quota" this week, so I won't say it :),
modifying /remotediv/example1.jsp in showcase to:

<s:url id="ajaxTest0" action="AjaxTest" method="execute" />
<s:div
        theme="ajax"
        href="%{ajaxTest0}" />

<s:url id="ajaxTest1" action="AjaxTest!execute"/>
<s:div
        theme="ajax"
        href="%{ajaxTest1}" />

They both work. What is different in your case?

musachy