struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:tabbedPanel with remote tabs and javascript on the remote tabs
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 01:04:51 GMT
yeah I know, the thing is that the button and the anchor tags would generate
the url (add context path), and if you would use the url tag with them, the
context got duplicated, so we removed the url building logic from them,
forcing users to build the url with the url tag and pass it to the tags, I
think the div has  a similar problem, but I'm looking at the code and I
don't see it, but todays is April's fools anyway :)

musachy