struts-user mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TilesServlet class not found
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 06:52:21 GMT
2007/4/2, Edisandro <edisandro@hotmail.com>:

> Hi guys,
>
> My application uses JSF 1.1 and I would like to use Tiles without having to
> use struts.
>
> Many tutorials on the web tell that I can use Tiles without struts by using
> the org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesServlet class.

Short answer:
http://tiles.apache.org/
But, as a suggestion, you should either use the version in the svn
repository, or wait some days until we make a "real" release. But
since I think that you are a newbie with Tiles 2 (not with Tiles 1 :-)
) I think that the second option is the best, also because the
documentation is not complete.
Beware that, if you want to use Tiles 2, you need to rewrite your
tiles-defs.xml and JSP pages containing Tiles tags.

HTH
Antonio