struts-user mailing list archives

From Manickam-Periaswamy.Vign...@epamail.epa.gov
Subject Configuring struts in IDE
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:24:02 GMT
Hi all

For any IDE, it requires to place struts-config.xml, struts-bean.tld,
struts-html.tld, struts-logic.tld, struts-nested.tld, struts-template.tld,
struts-tiles.tld in the "WEB-INF" folder. But in Struts 2.0.6, I don't see
these files in the install directory. They are available only in the "src"
folder of the installation.

So we should manually copy those files in "src" folder to the "WEB-INF"
folder?

Thanks

Vignesh Manickam Periaswamy
Web Application Developer Intern, Information Management Section
WPTD,   EPA Region 5         312-886-0887
email: Manickam-Periaswamy.Vignesh@epa.gov