struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Melloni" <Bruno.Mell...@wnco.com>
Subject RE: Configuring struts in IDE
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:56:05 GMT
I think that even in the late versions of Struts 1.x the TLD files were
no longer needed in WEB-INF, and were accesible directly from the Struts
JARs.  And as another poster said, the thought continued in 2.0 so that
you need even less.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manickam-Periaswamy.Vignesh@epamail.epa.gov
[mailto:Manickam-Periaswamy.Vignesh@epamail.epa.gov]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 10:24 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Configuring struts in IDE

Hi all

For any IDE, it requires to place struts-config.xml, struts-bean.tld,
struts-html.tld, struts-logic.tld, struts-nested.tld,
struts-template.tld, struts-tiles.tld in the "WEB-INF" folder. But in
Struts 2.0.6, I don't see these files in the install directory. They are
available only in the "src"
folder of the installation.

So we should manually copy those files in "src" folder to the "WEB-INF"
folder?

Thanks

Vignesh Manickam Periaswamy
Web Application Developer Intern, Information Management Section
WPTD,   EPA Region 5         312-886-0887
email: Manickam-Periaswamy.Vignesh@epa.gov