struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Menard <m...@mjm.net>
Subject Re: [S2] How to keep a reference to a bean without using a session scope?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:20:23 GMT
Hi Alexis,

On 4/23/07 5:16 AM, "Alexis Pigeon" <pigeon.alexis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just as a follow-up, you may have missed my message asking for the
> updated version of your conversation scope interceptor.

I'm sorry, quite busy the last few weeks. I have attached my latest version
to the WW-1514 ticket.

> Moreover, any news about the issue you entered in JIRA concerning this
> implementation? http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1514

There really isn't any news. I've personally been very busy with project
work, and the S2 guys have been busy just getting a stable release out. I
think I might have time in the 2.1 cycle to work on this some more.

Mark