struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sullivan, David" <david.sulli...@itsa.gov.au>
Subject Technology choice?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 01:45:32 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know if I will run into problems (the really hard to solve
kind) using the struts2 framework with EJB3 and the updated servlet2.5
and JSP2.1 jars with java 1.5

I am assuming that I wont. However many of the examples I have seen
using the interceptor framework use Springs IoC container and I probably
wont be using that given the EJB3 specification (Glassfish and Toplink)

If anyone thinks there could be serious problems with these choices of
tech - any help / info would be appreciated?

David.