struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Null date become today in map when use textfield tag
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:24:14 GMT
please supply the applicationContext.xml definition for 'testDate'

e.g. web..xml
  <action name="springExample" class="springAction">
   <result name="success">
    /WEB-INF/view/springExample.jsp
   </result>
  </action>

<beans default-autowire="autodetect">
 <bean id="thingManager"
  class="org.apache.struts2.portlet.example.spring.ThingManager">
 </bean>
 <bean id="springAction"
  class="org.apache.struts2.portlet.example.spring.SpringAction"
singleton="false">
  <property name="thingManager">
   <ref bean="thingManager" />
  </property>