struts-user mailing list archives

From Antony Stubbs <antony.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] struts2-showcase in Websphere 6.1 not picking up static resources
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 05:16:44 GMT

Fixed!!

Had to set the com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokefilterscompatibility to true to
get the Struts2 and Sitemesh filters to work with 6.1.0.5 along with an
interim fix for  http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24014758
PK33090 .

More details here:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=9831115&framed=y