struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Rodrigues <feliperod...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: templateCssPath does not work for images in a TabbedPanel
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:27:54 GMT

Yes,
I tried this. But seems like struts gives preference to css inside the jar.
But even if I remove the css inside the jar, it does not work and I got no
images.
Is there some way to take out the images files like the template dir, so we
can just copy it to our web app root and chenge the images.
Anyway, I believe it will be fixed when dojo becomes a external plugin to
Struts2.

Thanks,

Felipe