struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Rodrigues <feliperod...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject templateCssPath does not work for images in a TabbedPanel
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:11:31 GMT

I've trying to use my own css file and My own images in a TabbedPanel,
but it is quite hard and so confuse.
The first thing I did was use the templateCssPath pointing to my own css
file.
It just works for color and fonts, but didn't changed the images.
So, I put the images inside the jar, but with another name. I renamed it in
my css file,
and didn't changed.
The only way is change the images and the css file inside the jar, and don't
use the templateCssPath.
Does somebody have any idea about this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Felipe