struts-user mailing list archives

From Antony Stubbs <antony.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Websphere 6.1 Showcase application, Response already committed warning in logs
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:56:50 GMT

Yes I have tried your solution, and I still get those messages, along with
the lines appended to my js files.

I'm trying to patch WebSphere now, but am not sure if the fix described here
is available.
You see I think it may be caused by
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24014758 this WebSphere
issue .
Found while browsing
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg17765.html this thread
.

I will double check your fix again in a second - download of fix pack to
6.0.5 is going to take an hour. then there's a interim fix for the issue i
linked to (but gotta install the .5 fix pack first).

Tapio Holopainen wrote:

> If you define WebsphereFilterDispatcher in your web.xml, do you still get
> those 'response already committed' -messages?
>
> I'm using 2.0.6 release and managed to get rid of those messages by
> defining the filterdispatcher.
>
> But the AJAX problem is still not solved. I'm hoping that someone in
> Struts2 team would start to investigate this issue...
>
> - Tapio
>

> On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 06:19:36 +0300, Antony Stubbs
> <antony.stubbs@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> FYI - the same thing is occuring the the struts-blank.war application.
>> (i.e.
>> the Cannot set status / header. Response already committed messages.)
>>
>> I have even downloaded the 2.0.7 release and tried using that - no
>> difference.
>>

>> Antony Stubbs wrote:
>>>
>>> Looks like I've hit the same
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Config-Browser-half-works---java.io.FileNotFoundException-tf3503552.html#a9785373
>>> problem .
>>> Any news? The fix you posted to doesn't work, however it does make the
>>> errors show faster.
>>> It breaks my dojo js, because WebSphere appends the error message:"Error
>>> 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /struts/simple/dojoRequire.js" onto the
>>> bottom of the js files.
>>> E.g.
>>> dojo.hostenv.writeIncludes(); // not needed, but allows the Venkman
>>> debugger to work with the includes
>>> 2
>>> 3Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /struts/simple/dojoRequire.js