struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: resume after login feature
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:48:42 GMT
--- Jae K <invrnrv@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't want to turn this into flamebait, but do you
> really think that the links you provided are
> sufficient?

All I can say is that they were for me (the Wiki
links, not the API links).

As I said previously I agree that there could be
improvement (I have added another bit about dynamic
results to the result configuration element page along
with a link to the original FAQ entry and put the
application stack element onto the top-level OGNL
page) but the specific things we were talking about
*were* documented, but you had to read to the bottom
of the page in one case and have perused the FAQs in
another.

d.