struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can anyone recommended books which will help me learn Struts 2
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 01:27:26 GMT
On 4/1/07, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- mansour77@yahoo.com wrote:
> > That's exactly what I was talking about. I can not
> > follow the tutorial or the example if there's a page
>
> > missing or a piece of code that is missing.
>
> I haven't noticed any issues in the tutorial.
> Hopefully these new snippet issues will be fixed ASAP.

The snippet was trying to include an XML file, but referred to the
java folder insead of the resources folder.

<validators>
	<validator type="expression">
		<param name="expression"><![CDATA[ ( (someText == someTextRetype) &&
(someTextRetype == someTextRetypeAgain) ) ]]></param>
		<message><![CDATA[ all three text must be exactly the same ]]></message>
	</validator>
</validators>

HTH, Ted.
<http://husted.com/ted/blog/>