struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:tabbedPanel with remote tabs and javascript on the remote tabs
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 01:25:28 GMT
--- Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I already exceeded the "Works for me quota" this
> week, so I won't say it :),
> modifying /remotediv/example1.jsp in showcase to:
>
> <s:url id="ajaxTest0" action="AjaxTest"
> method="execute" />
> <s:div
>         theme="ajax"
>         href="%{ajaxTest0}" />
>
> <s:url id="ajaxTest1" action="AjaxTest!execute"/>
> <s:div
>         theme="ajax"
>         href="%{ajaxTest1}" />
>
> They both work. What is different in your case?

Mine doesn't :D

So far the only thing I can think of is that it's
basically:

<s:tabbedPanel...>
  <s:div href="%{...}">
    <%-- From the remote! --%>
    <s:div href="%{...}">

So there's two levels of remote divs inside a
tabbedPanel and building the deepest URL is where the
method gets hosed.

Um... I don't have an <s:head theme="ajax"/> in the
JSP that creates the lowest-level <s:div.../> but I
thought I did at one point; I'll check that tomorrow.

d.