struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:tabbedPanel with remote tabs and javascript on the remote tabs
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:38:28 GMT
--- Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
> for (2), do you have executeScripts set to "true"?
> I'm not sure what to do here, as it works for me and

> showcase. In other words, it is certified :)

:p

Yep, I set executeScripts="true" for both divs, the
outer tabbedPanel div and the inner within it, just in
case (I added the one for the tabbedPanel div in
desperation).

I'm still poking around a bit, but the weekend is
ending and I'm out of time!

*time passes*

I am a pathetic old man.

BUT!

Problem (2) was solved when I moved the <script...>
tag for prototype out of the nested div's and into the
containing JSP (the one with the tabbedPanel).

*yet more time passes*

SCURVY DOGS!

Regarding problem (1) (the funky URL issue)... I had
been building <s:url action="foo" method="plugh".../>
(and probably action="foo!plugh" too) and at some
point during my attempt to figure out what was wrong I
removed the method call and used the default
execute/SUCCESS pair and NOW IT WORKS just fine.

So... might there be something wrong with something if
there's a method name in the URL?

d.