struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pat <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject newbie alert: forward to a php script
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:26:01 GMT
Hello
Is it possible to have an Action that processes some data and then posts to a url completely
out of control of the framework?  I want to process and write to a db first and then using
the same parameters and any added session variables post to a php script, initially running
on localhost but eventually on a completely different url.  Can someone help me understand
how or why not.  I really need to do it even if it is not to the spec.  Thank you.