struts-user mailing list archives

From tom tom <j_lal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: S2 life cycle
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 00:13:26 GMT
Thanks,
Only two concerns I have

1) Will introspecttion works as in struts 1.x
(automatic population from the jsp form fields,
provided the pojo got necessary setters and getters.

2)How about the execution of validate method as per
struts 1.x, in struts 1.x Action form has the validate
method which will fire before the control delegate to
the Action class.

Can I achieve the above using ScopedModelDriven
mechanism.

Thanks