struts-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier THIERRY" <olivier.thie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to fill a div from an Ajax call when a onchange event is fired ?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:34:50 GMT
OK, I see. It's something like that ?

        <action name="getInfosEmploye" class="infosEmployeAction">
            <param name="aliases">#{'demandeAbsence.matriculeDemandeur' :
'matricule'}</param>
            <interceptor-ref name="alias" />
            <result name="success">/jsp/employes/infosEmploye.jsp</result>
        </action>

Does it mean I need to create a specific action for any form which will user
the getInfosEmploye action ?
In fact, it would be perfect if you could apply the alias interceptor in the
JSP page, but I'm not sure it could be possible :(

Olivier