struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: resume after login feature
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:40:21 GMT
--- meeboo <deepstar@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm kind of stumped on this problem too, how can I
> send the original request uri to the login action so

> that it knows what page to redirect to?

Which is the problem; getting the original request, or
sending data to the action?

Sending data to the action is easy; you can use an
existing interface (like parameter aware, etc.) to
pass a key/value, or you can create a new known
interface (like setOriginalRequest or whatever) and
use that.

The OP had a few ideas for getting the original
request, so I assume your question is passing the
data?

d.

> Jae K wrote:
>> I'm trying to implement a feature where a custom
>> AuthenticationInterceptor would redirect the
>> useragent to a login page, and then after the user
>> logs in, he is redirected to the original request
>> page.
>>
>> First, I have to send the original request path
>> has a parameter to the login page or as a hidden
>> field. To do this I plan to do one of the
following.