struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pat <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: action forward to servlet
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:17:19 GMT
Hi Felipe
Thanks, that I got.  My conceptual difficulty is I dont see how to define a global forwards
for the servlet and call it in my request.mapping.FindForward("forwardToServlet"), or maybe
it is brain-fade

Felipe Rodrigues <feliperod777@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
Preserver de session?
Session is already preserved. Did you try that?
To get values from session in your servlet you must use Session ses =
request.getSession().
Than you have your session object. Parameters from request? You should use
request.getParameters().
To get Action fields, well I'm not sure what struts you're using, but maybe
you can use ActionContext class to get that.

Regards,

Felipe