struts-user mailing list archives

From joey <realghost...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 life cycle
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:55:40 GMT
I prefer to achieve it by writing some java code than xml snippet.
Maybe migrating from struts1.x would do this.
If I just wanted to share more than one form within some actions,I must
declared more than one
interceptor.If I achieve it by only java code,I only need write a base
action and extend it.I can write
any get or set shared property methods in the desired scope.