struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jae K" <invr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resume after login feature
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:42:59 GMT
There are several factors that are multiplicitave in the final utility of a
software package, such as performance, correctness, etc and one of them is
ease of use / documentation. I love javadocs for development, but the
javadoc API is usually never a proper form of overall documentation.

I don't want to turn this into flamebait, but do you really think that the
links you provided are sufficient?

- Jae