struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jae K" <invr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resume after login feature
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 19:36:57 GMT
Right after posting this I realized that my AuthenticationInterceptor was
the first interceptor to be called, and that's why the ServletRequest object
wasn't set.

AAAHHHHHhh. I've been burned by the config twice already (the first time was
when using the struts-default.xml config, ValidationInterceptor is
configured not to validate for certain methods), but I'm willing to admit
that it's my dumb oversight.

Now I need to get the OGNL syntax right.

On 4/8/07, Jae K <invrnrv@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sigh... I tried tackling the first half of this problem today. The first
> part is getting the original requested URL as a parameter to the
> RedirectActionResult.
>
>         </global-results>
>             <result name="login" type="redirect-action">
>                 <param name="actionName">Login</param>
>                 <param name="namespace">/</param>
>                 <param name="origurl">${ServletRequest.requestURI}</param>
  <-- not sure about the OGNL here.