struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts module switch
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:03:49 GMT
Have you considered removing the use of modules? Modules are really a
nuisance, and were originally developed to allow multiple Struts "apps"
running under one context. There's a hard barrier between modules and
almost all developers I know no longer use them. You can split up your
struts config without using modules.

I know this advice doesn't answer your question, but think about it,
because it will save you time.

Paul